Online Readings: All online readings must be paid in advance. You may pay with a credit/debit card, bank transfer, or PayPal funds if you have a PayPal account with funds available. Please be sure to include a valid email address with your payment if you desire for your reading to be sent by email. Once you have paid your invoice, I will contact you to schedule your reading if you have chosen a reading by video chat.
Online readings are conducted via the FREE Zoom app, Facebook Messenger, or email with Zoom being the preferred choice. I highly recommend a reading via video chat if you cannot attend an in person reading, as this method allows for real-time interaction.
If you choose Zoom or Facebook Messenger as your preferred video chat method, you will be required to be ready and available on Zoom or Messenger at your scheduled reading time. If you are unable to make your scheduled reading, a 24 hour notice is kindly requested. I am not responsible for lost reading time if you are not available or responsive at the start of your scheduled reading. If after 10 minutes, you do not join our Zoom meeting, or I am unable to reach you via Messenger, your reading will be cancelled and your money refunded through PayPal minus a 30% cancellation fee. If you no-show a second time, or cancel your reading, you will be refunded the cost of your reading minus the 30% cancellation fee, and you will NOT be permitted to schedule another reading. My time is valuable too and this ensures my time is also respected.
If you choose email as your preferred method, I will communicate with you several times about your reading through email. Your complete reading will be delivered to you via the email address you provide. I am not responsible for readings not received due to an inaccurate email address being provided. Once I send your reading to the email address provided, your reading will be considered completed, and no refund will be offered or owed to you.
In-Person Readings: In-person readings are accepted by appointment only. I do not accept walk-ins or non-scheduled visits. Cash payment in full is expected at the start of your reading. I do not accept checks or credit cards for in-person readings. If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, a 24 hour notice is kindly requested. If you are 15 or more minutes late to your reading, you may be required to reschedule at my discretion. If you no-call, no-show for your appointment you will be permitted to reschedule one time. You will be required to prepay 20% of the cost of your reading through PayPal invoice to serve as a non-refundable retainer fee to hold your scheduled reading time. The remaining 80% is expected (cash only) at the time of your reading. If you no-call, no-show a second time, your 20% retainer fee will be forfeited, you will not receive a reading, or be permitted to reschedule. My time is valuable too and this ensures my time is also respected.
*You will be required to agree to these terms and conditions before your online or in-person reading will be scheduled.